Monday, July 9, 2007




I just want to give thanks to all of the warm, wonderful welcomes I received from my first post. I'm looking forward to sharing creative ideas and laughs with all of you!!!:)

Well, I spent the weekend unpacking all of the boxes I was avoiding in my bedroom. It turned out less painful then anticipated. I kept finding all of my unfinished projects. I forgot to tell you all that on top of being domestically challenged I also have a nasty little habit of not finishing anything that I start. You wouldn't believe what I found! Skirts, scarves, and blankets that are all half completed! I think its time for me to try to sit down and finish one thing at a time! Ill share pics of all of my incomplete projects once I find that darn cord that transfers them to my computer for me!!!

I am also happy to announce that I made banana bread this weekend. That's right Christy, I swear I did! And I did it all by myself! But I have to admit that I cheated a little. I used one of those pre-made, throw in the milk and go packages. Its not like the real thing but that is an achievement for me. It didn't stick to the pan and it didn't spontaneously cumbust into flames.

I was browsing through a poster website this weekend and found the picture posted above. I would love to design a room around this picture. I just need the funds!:)


I'm off to Sacramento tomorrow to deal with school stuff. Should be fun to catch up with my teachers and peers.

4 comments:

Christy T said...

That's just absolutely crazy... How long since I've seen you? And how far away are you? a couple months and 150 miles? I've been eyeing this picture forever now!!! It's Van Gogh, right? I want it above my piano... Wow, I guess we really were seperated at birth :)

Now, for the banana bread... I'm very proud! Now, we'll teach you to make the real thing :)

Betty said...

That's a pretty poster. I love all of the colors in it. You and Christy are spooky though. LOL

cindy said...

hi bethany! i came through kristie's and betty's blogs!

Betty said...

Bethany,
I just tagged you on my blog to tell us 8 random facts about you...have fun!